CrowPi L is a lite version born out of CrowPi2, and "L" stands for Lite, Light, and Laptop. CrowPi L is a real Raspberry Pi computer designed for programming beginners. After collecting reviews from Crowpi users and Raspberry Pi enthusiasts, we overcame many inconveniences of using a Raspberry Pi DIY laptop such as installing the Raspberry Pi, switching systems, cooling, and connecting external display. CrowPi L will bring you new experiences.
* The market bumped up the price of the Raspberry Pi due to the ongoing global chip shortage, so we added Raspberry Pi as an option, you don't need to buy RPI if you have it.
- 11.6-inch 1366*768 screen, keyboard with touchpad;
- With 40P GPIO interface to create the project;
- 96 programming courses for beginners to learn;
- Built-in 5000mAh battery, runs for up to 3 hours on a full charge;
- Support connection with the external display via HDMI;
- The magnetically mounted design makes Raspberry Pi installation easier and faster;
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B 4G/8G, not Raspberry Pi 3;
- The internal MicroSD card expansion slot allows you to expand memory space;
- A dual system switching adapter board supports two trans-flash cards inserted at the same time. Just shift from board A to B with one toggle switch;
CrowPi L for Learning Hardware
CrowPi L for Learning Programming
CrowPi L courses are designed for programming beginners, educators, and Raspberry Pi enthusiasts. etc. Courses range from introductory to advanced, and there is also our self-developed software for learning Letscode graphics programming and Python programming. In addition to CrowPi's well-respected engaging conversational teaching mode, we've added a PowerPoint mode that more intuitively presents abstract content for students to understand and teachers to teach.
40 Letscode Lessons
- Game Design Lessons: Suitable for beginners, simple graphical programming can quickly output interesting game projects, which can help users build a programming system and exercise logical thinking.
- Hardware Control Lessons: Letscode's advanced course adds a wealth of sensor knowledge. The combination of software and hardware can quickly output intelligent electronic projects, help users understand electronic circuits, open the door to hardware design, and exercise hands-on ability.
56 Python Lessons
Other Features That Make CrowPi L Special
The magnetically mounted design makes Raspberry Pi installation easier
Dual system switching adapter board and internal MicroSD card expansion slot
Built-in fan and air circulation cooling system
Support customization courses
Customize UI for traditional computer users
Supporting multiple operating systems