CrowPi2 can be used as a portable laptop or for learning STEM education. This all-in-one kit comes with a Raspberry Pi 4-based laptop, complete with a screen, a wireless keyboard and mouse, and a smorgasbord of sensors, motors, connectors and components that connect to the single-board computer’s all-important GPIO pins. CrowPi2 has independently developed software and you can learn Python, Scratch, AI, Minecraft through programming in an easier way. If you wanted to use Raspberry Pi to create cool projects, learn how to code, program games, or conduct scientific experiments, then the CrowPi2 is the perfect learning platform for you.
* The market bumped up the price of the Raspberry Pi due to the ongoing global chip shortage, so we added Raspberry Pi as an option, you don't need to buy RPI if you have it.
Note: You can use Raspberry Pi 3, Raspberry Pi 3b or Raspberry Pi 3 b+, but it may be a bit stuck, so we still recommend you to use Raspberry Pi 4B.
What Else Can CrowPi2 Do?
Used for STEM education, the self-developed software is mainly for learning Scratch, Python, AI, and Minecraft step-by-step via an engaging dialogue teaching mode. (For a better experience, we recommend using Raspberry Pi 4B 2G or above.)
In addition, it also can be used as an entertainment device, which not only allows you to play small python games, but also enjoys videos and audios with a built-in player. Even if you want to learn the hottest AI-related projects of recent years - face and speech recognition, we've provided some examples for you to get started.
- 32 Python lesson: Let users quickly master the knowledge of python programming and software and hardware interaction.
- 16 Scratch lessons: Focus on the basics of graphical programming and how to interact with on-board sensors step by step.
- 16 Minecraft lessons: Use the game Minecraft to open the door to the python programming world for children, teaching in fun.
- 12 AI lessons: 12 Face recognition and Speech recognition lessons to teach you how to build AI projects.
- 18 Small games: Experience the fun of simple Mini Game written by python and develop your child's brain.