This Elecrow terminal is a microcontroller based on the ESP32 master. It adopts Xtensa 32-bit LX7 dual-core processor with a main frequency of up to 240Mhz, supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5 (LE), and can easily handle common edge terminal device application scenarios, such as industrial control, agricultural production environment detection and processing, intelligent logistics monitoring, smart home scenarios and more.
This terminal also has a 3.5-inch parallel RGB interface capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 320*480 to ensure perfect image output at a frame rate (FPS) of 60. On the back of this terminal, we have introduced 4 Crowtail interfaces, which can be used with our Crowtail series sensors, plug and play, and create more interesting projects quickly and conveniently. In addition, it is also equipped with an SD card slot for extended storage (SPI leads) and a buzzer function. It support ESP-IDF and Arduino IDE development, and is compatible with Python/Micropython/Arduino. It also support LVGL, which is the most popular free and open-source embedded graphics library to create beautiful UIs for any MCU, MPU and display type. The onboard charging circuit and lithium battery interface can use the type-c power supply interface to supply power and charge the battery at the same time, providing more outdoor scene expansion possibilities.
This terminal uses an acrylic shell, which can not only protects the screen, but also makes it more beautiful. The size is only a pocket size, small and portable; two M3 fixing holes are easy to fix, making it easier for you to set up your project.
In addition, our other screen with SPI interface, while ensuring the basic visual effect, adds more Crowtail interface and Camera/microphone functions to it. For details, please click here.
- REST button.Press this button to reset the system.
- LiPo port. Lithium battery charging interface (lithium battery not included)
- BOOT button.Hold down the Boot button and press the RESET button to initiate firmware download mode. Users can download firmware through the serial port
- 5V Power/Type C interface.It serves as the power supply for the development board and the communication interface between the PC and ESP-WROOM-32.
- 4 Crowtail interfaces. Users can program the ESP32-S3 to communicate with peripherals connected to the Crowtail interface.
- Integrated ESP32-S3 module, which is support 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5 (LE)
- LCD 3.5 inches parallel TFT-LCD with 320*480 resolution
- Compatible with Arduino/Python/MircoPython
- Mature software support, support ESP-IDF and Arduino IDE development
- Support open-source Graphics Library-LVGL
- Support 1T1R mode, data rate up to 150 Mbps, Wireless Multimedia (WMM)
- Perfect security mechanism, support AES-128/256, Hash, RSA, HMAC, digital signatures and secure boot
- Onboard charging chip and interface, use Type-c interface to charge
- With 4 Crowtail interfaces (HY2.0-4P connector) , plug and play with various Crowtail sensor
- ESP32-S3 module with 16MB Flash and 8 MB PSRAM
- Wi-Fi Protocol: 802.11b/g/n (802.11n up to 150Mbps) Wi-Fi Frequency Range: 2.402GHz - 2.483Ghz
- Support Bluetooth 5
- With 4 Crowtail interfaces (HY2.0-4P connector) and onboard Micro TF card slot
- 5-inch TFT LCD RGB true color LCD screen with 320*480 resolution
- Driver chip: ILI9488 (16-bit parallel line)
- Capacitive touch panel controller IC FT6236 series
- OperatingVoltage: DC 5V-500mA
- Operating temperature: -10°C ~ 65°C
- Active Area: 73.63(L)*49.79mm(W)
- Appearance Dimensions: 106(L)x66mm(W)*13mm(H)
- 1x 3.5 inch RGB Display with Acrylic Shell
- 1x USB C Cable
Wiki & External links