- Special Design for Raspberry Pi: Easily mount your Raspberry Pi on the back of the monitor with the accessories included in the box as a Raspberry Pi Display.
- Excellent Mini Screen: This 7-inch mini monitor supports 024x600 resolution, IPS technology helps keep colors consistent at a wide viewing angle.
- Capacitive USB Touchscreen: This is a USB-powered monitor and no need to install the driver, the touchscreen monitor just plug and play!
- When used as a second monitor for PC or laptop, in Win10/8/7 OS, supports five-point touch.
- When working with Raspberry Pi: supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, Kali, a single touch.
- Support OSD Menu & Speaker: This small monitor features an OSD adjustment function that can easily adjust the brightness/volume/contrast/saturation/language, etc. With built-in speakers, this small monitor enhances your audiovisual experiences. In order to prevent an insufficient power supply, please connect the external power supply when the sound is turned to the maximum.
- Multi-function Portable Monitor: Broadly you can connect it with your Raspberry Pi, Windows PC, compatible with video game console.
*When working with Raspberry Pi 4, for the system image of Raspberry Pi after 2021-10-30, for example on Bullseye, please modify "dtoverlay = vc4-kms-v3d" to "dtoverlay = vc4-fkms-v3d" in the config file, otherwise it may fail to start. But on Buster, please comment out "dtoverlay = vc4-fkms-V3D" by adding #.
1* 7-inch Touchscreen Monitor
1* Bracket Stick
1* HDMI-compatible to Micro HDMI-compatible Cable
1* HDMI-compatible to HDMI-compatible Cable
1* Micro USB to USB Cable
1* Acrylic Board x1
2* M4*5 Screws (to mount acrylic board)
4* Copper Pillars (to support RPI)
4* M2.5*5 Screws (to mount RPI)